Gratitude

We are always grateful for the wonderful things in life. Gifts, family, friends, your pet, and everything you are lucky for, you should be really thankful and grateful to have these little things in life. Some of us just want something, get it and never care about how grateful they are to have such beautiful things in life, and that is not gratitude. Gratitude is to be grateful for the things you have and get. It is also to be happy with all the little things you have and nurture them. You might feel sad when something you loved or took really good care of, is taken away or maybe lost. But, you should always remember that you took really good and well care of it, and things never always stay with you. By all the love you give to a beloved thing, you get happiness and you follow the path of gratitude. You can do many things to follow gratitude like; while having a walk, think about the wonderful thing you are grateful for in nature surrounding you. Another thing is to create your own gratitude journal where you write about the things you are grateful for. It doesn’t mean that you should write down something every day, it can be anytime. By these simple activities, you follow the path of gratitude, and always be grateful for the things you have and get. Never be sad or angry about the things you get, have one missing feature that you want in it.  Never try to mold something in your way, imagine your bad classmate making friends with you, just to turn you into her! That would be horrible! Let things you have,  be the same. Gratitude is also to never change something you hate into something you love. Never feel bad when your parents scold you, they are doing to make you understand your mistake. Don’t EVEN think about your parents been changed. Feel grateful that you have an understanding guardian to help you and love you throughout your life. We should always love and be happy with the thing we have from God and nature. We also should follow the path of gratitude at all little moments and cherish them…

Riddhi Sharma 4 K

5 thoughts on “Gratitude

1. Super cool! I agree that we should be grateful for what we have, especially since so many people don’t have access to luxuries we take for granted. Thanks for sharing!

1. Thanks Comet! I’d love to hear more about your site! Thank you for the feedback as well!

2. Riddhi4k, thank you for the beautiful post about gratitude. We all can use a reminder to be grateful for what we have in life and the gifts all around us.

Thank you!

1. Thank you so much for visiting my site! Hope you like my older posts, but stay tuned for more upcoming posts!

3. Thank you Ms. Branden and Comet. I welcome you both to my site. Hope you all like my older posts and stay tuned for more upcoming posts!