April Bullet Journal Setup!

So we are now rolling on the quarter part of the year already, can you believe it! I did some fidgeting and made an April Spread too. I thought I should make a blog post about all the creative juices I slapped on to my bullet journal for the spring month of April.

Here’s the the cover page and the calendar. I went for a geometrical/classical old theme as it made a lot of contrast between soft and hard. I really loved how it turned out!

The third one is my weekly log. I really liked how the color blocks presented the the day.

The next one is the monthly log. You may think it looks different, and that’s because I wanted to make it a bit more functional and simple at the same time.

After all the logs, finally comes the trackers. For the habit trackers, I put tiny calendars and for the mood trackers I put a geometrical crystal shape that I found on a website, exactly had 30 spaces and I am really impressed by that myself…

The last is the brain dump where I dump all my life’s trash and ideas that I some how forget in one freaking second. The brain dump is probably high on the list one my favorite bullet journal spreads.

Hope you enjoyed the April Bullet Journal Setup post as I had so much fun making this post. Comment down below if you liked this month more that the last one and which spread is your favorite one in this month’s theme.

Stay tuned for a new content next time I post another…post?

Byeeeee,

Riddhi Sharma